This year for Zayden’s 6th Birthday we had a dino-mite dinosaur bash! We served a variety of food at the party, however very few of the food was actually dinosaur themed. Thus, in order to really help the dinosaur theme come alive, I decide to get a bit creative with the food labels and came up with some funky designs & names of my own.
Below are the food labels that I created for the dinosaur feast. In case you don’t have time to make your own, feel free to use these dinosaur food label tents for your own party!
Super easy food label tent directions…
- Right click on the image.
- Save as a jpeg.
- Add text to the dinosaur food label in an picture editor – (I use PicMonkey).
- Open up a Word document and ‘insert’ the food label as a picture. Approximately 4-6 per page, depending on the size of your label.
- Color print the labels on cardstock type paper. Super Note: If you don’t have a heavy type of paper, or if your printer cannot handle it, then just print on regular paper and glue onto a big index card (you can’t tell the difference).
- Fold in half.
- Viola, now you have a dinosaur food label tent.
FREE DINOSAUR PRINTABLE FOOD LABELS (WITH TEXT)
FREE DINOSAUR PRINTABLE FOOD LABELS (NO TEXT)
Hope your child has an awesome dinosaur party!! Good luck and happy party planning!