Kid’s just love these cute little Snowman Marshmallow Cookies. These are a great festive addition to your holiday party dessert table, that requires very little time or ingredients to make. This is the perfect treat to take to your child’s Christmas pot-luck party. In addition to making a fun party food, it is also an easy no-bake cooking activity that you can do with your kids at home this holiday season!
Things You Need:
- Oreo Cookies (or other round cookies for a base)
- Large White Marshmallows (for the body)
- Pretzel Sticks or candy cane sticks (for arms)
- White frosting (to make everything stick together)
- Black icing gel (for the eyes, nose & mouth)
- Hershey’s kisses, gumdrops, strawberries (for a hat)
How To Make:
Step 1: Use the white frosting to act as “glue” to stick the marshmallows to the oreo cookie.
Step 2: Push the pretzel sticks into the snowman to make arms.
Step 3: Use the black icing gel (sold in small tubes at your local baking store) to make the snowman’s face.
Step 4: (Optional) Place a gumdrop, strawberry, Hershey’s kiss or other item on the top to make a hat.
Step 5: (Optional) Tie red licorice around the snowman’s neck to make a scarf.
Now wasn’t that super simple to make! Better eat up it up quick before these snowman melt away.
Hope you have a Happy Holiday!