- 2 cups quinoa – cooked per package instructions
- 1 red onion – chopped finely
- Small bunch of coriander leaves – chopped finely
- 1 clove of garlic – chopped finely
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil (for pan frying)
- Mix all the ingredients, except the olive oil, in a bowl.
- Make small balls out of the mixture.
- Press each ball a bit to make a “patty”.
- Pan fry the patties in olive oil until golden brown.
We all know how kids love to get their hands messy, put this to good use with them helping you roll the mixture into balls!
Thank you Super Mom Sridevi for this great recipe. I look forward to trying it out for my family and kids.